About Us

Established in 1934, The East Fairfield Coal Co. (EFCC) began in East Fairfield, Ohio. The company then moved its operation to the present location in North Lima, Ohio, in 1941. The original office was remodeled in the 1970’s and the current office was built in 1981. The office has changed over the years and still remains at the intersection of South Ave. and Woodworth Road.

The East Fairfield Coal Co.